Thinking for an awesome gift for a family, or thinking for your own “Noche Buena” centerpiece? Marriott Clark have you covered. With their limited edition of Christmas Takeaways, you can enjoy set meal with festive meat centerpiece and tasty side dishes. No need to worry about quality since the dishes are made by their renowned executive chef. Hurry as these meal sets are only available until December 31st!
We were given the opportunity to personally try the set meals and here are my personal favorites:
Honey and Grain Mustard Glazed Ham – love its tender real meat texture and came perfectly well with its sweet and smoky flavors.
Roasted Turkey – the meat is tender, moist and flavorful. Love it especially with their gravy.
Rigatoni Beef Bolognese – love its creamy and cheesy sauce. The pasta is al dente.
Sauteed Sweet Potatoes – loving its garlicky and flavorful coating. I can finish the entire bowl!
Sausage and Aged Cheddar Mac Cheese – this is the Mac & Cheese that I would crave for! Love its creamy consistency plus the delicious sausage bits. The pasta too is cooked to al dente.
For the ROASTED HAM SET, it costs Php6,180 net and includes:
- Honey and Grain Mustard Glazed Ham
- Parmesan Whipped Creamy Mashed Potato
- Sauteed Pumpkin and Carrot
- Green Beans and Zucchini Fricassee
- Rigatoni Beef Bolognese Pasta Bake
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Couscous Salad
- Cinnamon Sugar and Almond Pie
- Sauces: Pineapple Sauce and Herb and Garlic Gravy
For the ROASTED TURKEY SET, it costs Php6,880 net and includes
- Whole Roasted Turkey in Garlic and Spice Rub, Grandma’s Stuffing
- Herb Batter Glazed Marble Potato
- Sauteed Sweet Potato and Brussel Sprout with Smoky Bacon
- Roasted Beets and Carrots
- Sausage and Aged Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Sweet Potato and Coconut Pie with Marshmallow Meringue
- Sauces: Cranberry Sauce and Classic Giblet Sauce.
I would rate the set meals as 5 out 5. Not only the dishes are really appetizing and mouthwatering, but the individual recipes are expertly curated and each set is nourishing and heaps in fiber – for your gut health. The servings come in hefty portions and are instagrammable. My heartfelt thanks to Sir Jayvie Dizon for giving us the opportunity to try the meal sets.
To order, you can visit Marriot Clark or contact them through firstname.lastname@example.org or call 045 598 5000.
To ensure the quality of the meal set, recommend ordering at least 48 hours in advance.
MARRIOTT Clark wishes you to join the New Year Countdown! See poster below: