My Toll House memories bring me back to my college years when dining there was a breeze since my Alma Mater, Holy Angel University, is just a stone throw away from this homegrown restaurant. Owned by the Romeros, their recipe and quality was of same and did not falter through many years.
Sharing my list:
1. BAKED MACARONI – its cheese topping and meaty sauce are its one that I crave much.
2. MONGOLIAN BARBECUE – the beef strips are flavorful and vegetables are crunchy, not overcooked.
3. TROPICAL CHICKEN – perfect mixture of shredded chicken and vegetables with creamy mashed potato on top. A perfect lunch!
4. RED VELVET CAKE – I just love it. PERIOD
5. COMBINATION BARBECUE – protein and flavor packed meaty goodness!
6. SEAFOOD SUPREME – sauce and seafood offerings in a perfect match!
7. KANI SALAD – refreshing my palate with a mix of crab and fruit flavors.
Here are the awesome cakes perfect for every occasion or simply to satisfy your sweet cravings:
Main Branch: Sto. Rosario St., Angeles City
Branches in Marquee Mall, Newpoint Mall, and SM City Clark.
Toll House was our sponsor during the First Pampanga Instameet.